It's hard to think outside the box when everything we do is viewed in a box!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dumb TV Crap I Think About- Land of the Lost


With the release of the film version of "Land of the Lost" I recalled a thought I had about the original series when I was a kid.
What is the land of the lost? It occurred to me that this place was full of extinct creatures and this family, the Marshals, just happens to be white water rafting when the earth opens up right in front of them and they fall in. So now there are humans here. What if this place is some kind of preserve for extinct animals does that mean humans are now extinct? If that's so, can the Marshal family never escape because there is nowhere to go? I've had this rolling around in my head for years. Glad I could finally share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep on sharing!